Real Life Boston, Boston, MA; February/12-May/12
Financial Administrator (Temporary Position)
- Financial Control responsibilities including overseeing and creating budgets, managing ministry credit cards, process donor contributions and registration payment, and manage staff expense accounts.
- Using Microsoft Excel, actively track ministry statistics and research campus information.
- Administrative Support responsibilities which include helping to coordinate seasonal events (specifically registration) and field miscellaneous staff requests.
Belmont Telecom Inc., Belmont, MA; September/11-December/11
Inbound Sales and Customer Support Representative Co-Op
- Handled client account management functions, which includes customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension / service requests.
- Handled a high influx of inbound calls within a dynamic call center environment.
- Played a key role in increasing customer retention and satisfaction rates for an expanding global telecommunications company.
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA; January/11-May/11
College of Professional and Continuing Education
Market Research Co-Op
- Conducted research and gathered information regarding market demand, industry trends, and competitive offerings.
- Identified new sources of data and market intelligence on particular industry segments.
- Created tables, charts, diagrams, and reports in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and conducted oral presentations on research to supervisor.
Fred’s Plumbing and Heating, East Freetown, MA; June/09-January/11
- Responded to customer inquiries and requests and resolved issues efficiently and professionally.
- Relayed job information to the appropriate employee.
- Created a business contract that outlined work rules, procedures, and guidelines as a method of establishing a code of conduct for employees. To view this document, click here.